Supply Desk is happy to offer this Year 1 Primary Teacher role in a “Good” school in Chinnor – Full Time – Starting Feb 2021
A small but friendly and diverse primary school located in Chinnor who believe laying the foundations during primary education lead to life long learning and well rounded adults. They are active in the community and encourage families involvement within school life. They are extremely supportive of their staff and provide regular CPD and opportunities for team building.
- Experience teaching in a Primary setting is essential
- The ability to demonstrate providing an inclusive learning environment and tailored lessons to suit a range of needs and abilities
- QTS / PGCE / equivalent
- UK primary teacher experience or used to the UK national curriculum
- Full time – Monday to Friday
- planning and marking is involved in this role
- Teaching a broad range of subjects inline with the cirriculum
- assessing children regularly to ensure they make progress and are provided with support where needed
- Teaching year 1
- Supporting 2 children with SEN needs in the class
Interviews will be conducted virtually as soon as possible.
Contact Waqas Chaudry on 01923 295 374/ 01494 840 527/ 01296 752 499 today to discuss the vacancy further and apply for this year 1 primary teacher position in Chinnor! – EMAIL YOUR CV NOW TO WAQAS.CHAUDRY@SUPPLYDESK.CO.UK
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas including Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Middlesex. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.