Primary School Teachers
Various Vacancies throughout Buckinghamshire – EYFS/KS1/KS2 – Qualified / Unqualified Welcome
Supply Desk is pleased to introduce an opportunity to work as a Primary School teacher in the Buckinghamshire area. Full time temporary to permanent role with competitive pay starting in September 2020.
Monday – Friday
MPS-UPS pay rate
Who are we looking for?
Teachers who find imaginative ways to make their lessons interesting. In project work, they give pupils regular opportunities to apply their reading and mathematics skills and through cross curricular activities. The school has a consistent approach to encouraging hard work, regular attendance and good behaviour.
- QTS and experienced in KS1 or KS2 or EYFS
- Planning, delivering and teaching whole class, individual pupils or small groups across all curriculum subjects
- Creativity in planning lessons
- Positively contributing to the overall programme of learning for each pupil to ensure their progression
- Being involved in extracurricular activities
- Focus on performance monitoring
- Ability to adjust the plan according to pupils needs
- Experienced working with and supporting SEN pupils in a mainstream primary classroom
- If you are looking for a role in Oxfordshire call us today.
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Waqas Chaudry on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.