Primary Teachers – Sittingbourne area
Primary Class Teachers – Year 5 – long-term role in the Sittingbourne area
From after February half-term till July – Full-Time – with Planning and marking responsibilities
We are looking to appoint dynamic and enthusiastic Primary Class Teachers across the Sittingbourne area. As a member of the team, you will be passionate about your teaching and committed to improving your own practice, ensuring a high-quality learning environment.
• Delivering Primary Class lessons within a Year 5 class
• Ensuring a high-quality learning environment
• Area: Sittingbourne
Graded ‘good’ by OFSTED
Part of a trust
The ideal candidate:
• Has experience working in UK Primary schools
• Has a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Holds an enhanced DBS or is willing to pay for a new one
• Experienced Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers alike are welcome to apply
• Has a passion for teaching and would like to make a difference
Please call Drew on 01227 450 995 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and other long term/permanent opportunities available in the Sittingbourne area.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained through the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.