Primary Teachers in Lymington
Are you a Qualified Teacher in or local to Lymington?
Supply Desk are very excited to be an approved supply provider on Hampshire County Council’s new contract and as such, we are looking for experienced and motivated educators for Primary Schools in and around Lymington!
What does that mean for you?
Supply Desk have a Hampshire-wide reach for supply and long term positions – that’s around 700 schools who have signed up to be part of this excellent service! This includes Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools in locations such as Lymington, Ringood, New Milton, Burley and Poulner.
We welcome all applicants who possess the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (Newly Qualified Teachers very welcome)
- Experience of teaching at either primary or secondary or a special school (this can be during teaching practice).
- The ability to motivate pupils to learn through developing and delivering a creative and stimulating learning experience.
- The ability to build a good rapport with pupils.
- A committed and dedicated character with a passion for teaching and learning.
- An enhanced DBS with registration through the update service. If not in receipt of a DBS, Supply Desk staff are able to complete this process with you.
What you can expect from Supply Desk
- A personal service which in most cases will mean dealing with your own dedicated consultant
- Regular and varied supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Free training provided supporting ongoing professional development;
- A respected reputation for supplying quality staff throughout schools.
If you would like to discuss the different opportunities available please call Gen on 02380 230 340 or email email@example.com