Primary Teachers in the Ashford area
Primary Class Teachers – Ashford area
Day to day supply and long-term roles
We are looking to appoint dynamic and enthusiastic Primary Class Teachers across the Ashford area. As a member of the team, you will be passionate about your teaching and committed to improving your own practice, ensuring a high-quality learning environment.
• Delivering Primary Class lessons across KS1 and KS2
• Ensuring a high-quality learning environment
• Area: Ashford
The ideal candidate:
• Has experience working in UK Primary schools
• Has a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Holds an enhanced DBS or is willing to pay for a new one
• Experienced Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers alike are welcome to apply
• Has a passion for teaching and would like to make a difference
Please call Errika on 01227 450 995 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and other long term/permanent opportunities available in the Ashford area.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained through the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.