Primary Teachers Needed in New Forest
We are looking for primary teachers to work in Infant, Junior and Primary schools immediately across the New Forest. We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
What you can expect from Supply Desk
- A personal service which in most cases will mean dealing with your own dedicated consultant
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Free training provided supporting ongoing professional development;
- A respected reputation for supplying quality staff throughout schools.
We welcome all applicants who possess the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (Newly Qualified Teachers very welcome)
- Experience of teaching in either primary or secondary or a special school (this can be during teaching practice).
- The ability to motivate pupils to learn through developing and delivering a creative and stimulating learning experience.
- The ability to build a good rapport with pupils.
- A committed and dedicated character with a passion for teaching and learning.
- An enhanced DBS with registration through the update service. If not in receipt of a DBS, Supply Desk staff are able to complete this process with you.
Please call Gen on 02380 230 340 to find out more