Primary Teachers/NQTs – Cardiff
Jobs in Schools for Early Years, Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 Primary Teachers – Cardiff
Supply Desk is an actively expanding Teacher Recruitment Agency in the South Wales Area who are continually on the search for fantastic teaching staff. We will always aim to find you your ideal job in education.
We are currently searching for Early Years, Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 Primary Teachers who are looking for a new role based in Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
As an Early Years, Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher you would be expected to cover any of these age groups, however we will always take into consideration your preferences and specialism.
Roles can vary from day to day cover, short term or long term. Whether you are looking for a full time, part time or flexible role, we would love to hear from you and help you to progress forward in your career.
What you’ll need to succeed
- QTS as either a primary or secondary teacher
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Be educated to degree level
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- £90-120 a day minimum (MPS for long term roles)
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.