Primary Teachers Required
Primary Teachers Needed in 2020!
Supply Teaching/ Long Term Contracts/ Temporary to Permanent Available!
Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for Primary Supply Teacher/s in the Hertfordshire and surrounding areas
Here at supply desk we are working with schools across Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas assisting them with their supply and long term requirements for primary teachers!
As a Primary Supply Teacher you will have the opportunity to work within a variety of schools including but not limited to state schools and multi academy trusts, the bookings range from EYFS to KS1 and KS2 bookings.
There is as role to suit everyone!
What we are looking for?
Qualified Primary Teachers – (TRN/QTS/ NQT/ Trained Overseas to UK equivalent)
– DBS or the willingness to obtain one
– Previous experience teaching in primary schools
– Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
– Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
– Able to commute in or around Hertfordshire
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work either daily supply or long term/ temporary to permanent
- Competitive pay
- Bookings in and around your local area or in one school local to you on a long term basis
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend
Want something on a longer term basis?
No problem at all, we can be flexible so we can change you across from daily or short term supply to long term roles or start you on long term roles. We pride ourselves in our quality of service and listening to our staff, feedback is always welcomed!
To find out more about our current opportunities for Primary Teachers in Hertfordshire please contact Jenny Harrison:
01923 295 374 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.