Primary Teaching Assistant
Primary Teaching Assistant – Kirklees – Full time
Supply Desk are looking to appoint a Primary Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in Kirklees. This is a long term, full time role. The successful candidate will be providing general classroom support as well as working with children in small groups to help boost attainment. The Primary Teaching Assistant will have a warm and nurturing teaching style, previous experience working in a school or nursery is essential.
- Hold a minimum of a relevant Level 2 qualification.
- Have experience working with children in a school or nursery.
- Be able to work with children in a nurturing and calm manor.
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
Safeguarding and promoting children’s welfare is important to the schools which means that an applicant must hold a valid Enhanced DBS check or be willing to apply for a check through Supply Desk.
If you are a Primary Teaching Assistant and would like to apply for the role or require any further information please call Eilish Reynolds-Browne on 0113 367 0991.