Primary Teaching Assistant
Have you got a passion for motivating and inspiring children in their learning? Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant looking to further enhance your experience?
Supply Desk are looking to recruit enthusiastic teaching assistants to work in primary and secondary schools across Cardiff. Your role would be covering short term and long term positions in schools, ensuring that children receive a consistently high quality of education in a safe and stimulating learning environment. You will need to be passionate about guiding children of all abilities to reach their full potential. This is an exciting opportunity to engage with young people and make a difference in their education.
What you’ll need to succeed
- School based experience in a teaching assistant role desirable
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.