PRU in Gosport in need of TA’s
A KS3-4 Pupil referral unit is looking for excellent Teaching Assistants and Higher Level Teaching Assistants in Gosport. The TA job role will involve TA responsibilities across the school and the HLTA role will include class coverage or work with students 1:1 as required. The school will preesent challenging behaviour which could require lots of de-escualtion techniques and possible physical restraints, so experience with this would be beneficial.
The school is based in Gosport with excellent transport links!
You will be approachable, caring and flexible with a drive to ensure that all students develop fantastic behaviours for learning. You will endeavour to encourage all students, regardless of their learning need, to be confident to tackle challenges and feel successful in their learning.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- excellent practitioners who strive to understand the students they are working with
- able to model unconditional positive regard to all
- able to take the initiative to develop good professional relationships and liaise with others
- wanting the best for all students – every day
- positive with energy and enthusiasm for their role
- get excited about delivering curriculum based learning activities
- strong team members
If you are interested in this role in Gosport please call us now on 02380 230 340 or email Matt on email@example.com