PSHE Teacher in Portsmouth
RE Teacher Needed!
Supply Desk are looking for a PSHE Teacher for a Portsmouth school. This will be a maternity contract starting in January.
- Qualified to teach and work in the UK
- Ability and experience teaching Humanities (PSHE, RE desirable) to KS3 and KS4 (Years 7,8, 9, 10,11)
- Comfortable continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject though schemes of work and extra-curricular activities.
- Understanding of the strategies needed to establish consistently high aspirations and standards of results and behaviour.
- A real passion for what you do! There will be tough days, but for every tough day, know theres so many more good ones!!!
Benefits of working for supply desk :*
- Excellent rates of pay £110-£180*
- Dedicated consultant from clearing to placement and aftercare*
- Flexible work opportunities*
- Excellent CPD training such as ‘Delivering Outstanding Lessons, Behaviour Management and Professional Standards and Practice
Please get in touch with me on 02380230340 and ask to speak with Maria!
RE not your thing? No worries, I am still keen to speak with Education Professionals at all levels and of all subjects!
Ask me about our refer a friend scheme!