Role: Learning Support Assistant (LSA) – Psychology Graduate
Start: ASAP January 2020
School Setting: SEN School
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Do you like to make a positive impact in society?
Develop skills in supporting students with individuals with Special Education Needs
(SEN). Working with some of the most inspirational settings across East Grinstead, West Sussex.
This rewarding role is the type of role that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of individuals and build up a portfolio of work and outstanding experience for further career development.
East Grinstead, West Sussex – Learning Support assistant (LSA) – Psychology Graduate
- Are you a Psychology Graduate and want to pursue a career in Child/Education Psychology?
- Are you an Aspiring Music or Art therapist? Or and Educational / Clinical Psychologist?
- Have you been thinking about Occupational Therapy or Speech and Language?
- Would you like to work with some of the finest Therapists in East Grinstead, West Sussex PRUs and SEN schools?
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
– CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
– Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay
– Weekly pay every Friday
– A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
– Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
– Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) other jobs in education please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01273 022 222 today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!