Psychology Graduate Paid Work Experience
Are you a Psychology Graduate looking for paid work experience in and around Caerphilly?
Are you a psychology/criminology graduate looking to gain a wealth of experience, vital to your career aspirations? We can offer the flexibility to choose your own work, life and study- balance. With weekly availability adjustments, it’s simple to change your upcoming working week to a schedule that best suits your study and other life commitments.
This opportunity offers paid work experience that will be an asset to your degree, working with children that have SEN (special educational needs) on a 1-1 or classroom basis.
This job role is a challenging and rewarding experience, with the chance to put all your knowledge from your course into practice and really make a difference. Your main duties will involve supporting children with special educational needs through their daily activities, in order to reach their learning objectives.
What Supply Desk offers you:
- Paid work experience in and around the Caerphilly area
- Regular and varied supply work
- Potential long term roles
- Weekly pay at a rate of £60 – £70 per day
- Weekly availability adjustments so we can find placements that work around you
- Access to CPD training such as; Safeguarding, Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Fully compliant with Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A team that wants to support you and your future
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A psychology or criminology degree (qualified or in process)
- 6 weeks experience of working with children (desirable but not essential)
- An enhanced DBS check with registration via the update service (This can be completed with us at Supply desk, if not already in receipt)
- EWC registration/willing to apply for EWC registration
- A passion for helping others and supporting children with SEN
- Strong behavior management and communication skills
- The ability to travel to a school in the Caerphilly area
If you are interested in this role, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
As a supply agency we have roles throughout South Wales, including Cardiff, RCT, Monmouthshire, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Torfaen, Merthyr, Powys, Swansea, Gwent etc. so, if this role sounds like something for you but not in the right area, please get in touch.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme. We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.