Psychology Graduates Required in Manchester
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant Required in Manchester – SEN
Are you a Psychology Graduate who is looking to gain paid experience in SEN support or educational psychology and want to utilise your Psychology skills?
Do you feel a 1-1 SEN teaching assistant role could offer you the experience you are looking for to best utilise your Psychology skills?
We have a number of OFSTED ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ primary schools in and around Manchester looking to take on committed and charismatic graduates who want to begin their long-term career in education. We are looking for Psychology Graduates who are motivated to make a difference, who will work effectively with experienced SLT departments and teachers to raise engagement, attainment and understanding across all abilities and key stages.
Supply Desk is looking for passionate Psychology Graduates who will be able to utilise their love for psychology by supporting Primary school children with special educational needs (SEN), your skills will be used to enhance the learning journey for primary school children. You will be expected to provide classroom, 1-1, and small group support, with strong potential to gain experience helping teachers with planning, preparation, classroom management, and tracking student progress.
Working as a teaching assistant is a great way to gain insight and experience ahead of your future career, whilst also filling an important role boosting pupils understanding and engagement through classroom support and intervention.
About the role:
- Working with 5 -11-year olds who have special education needs (SEN) including severe, moderate and profound and multiple learning difficulties
- Some pupils can become physically and verbally challenging so having training in Team-Teach would be beneficial. Supply Desk offer this course.
– With Supply Desk you will have access to numerous courses such as Introduction to SEN classroom management, Safeguarding, ASD training and many more.
- Psychology Degree
- Have a passion for providing children with innovative teaching to support their learning and development
- You must be resilient, creative and friendly individual
Positions available in Primary Education.
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role, you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.