Psychology Teacher – Caerphilly
Psychology teacher needed in Caerphilly for immediate start
Role: Psychology Teacher, MPS
Candidate: UK or overseas qualified, experienced teaching in a Secondary School in the UK, proven track record of raising attainment
Supply Desk would like to offer an opportunity to work with an excellent Secondary School based in Caerphilly as a Psychology teacher for A-level students. Join a team of greatly experienced teachers and work with them to develop well-rounded, emotionally intelligent and confident young people.
- Develop and initiate Psychology teaching materials and course content
- Assist faculty in their daily tasks and activities
- Maintain appropriate records, materials, equipment and facilities
What you’ll need to succeed
- Energetic and positive attitude
- PGCE or PCET qualification
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Paid to MPS
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you wish to take up this Psychology teacher role and responsibilities, then it is vital that you have expertise over the subject you wish to teach.
Superior teaching abilities and strong leadership skills are required to handle the work of a teacher.
You need the knack to encourage students and help them cope with the curriculum.
You will need the capability to teach students across a range of abilities and year groups up to A-level.
The post is ideal for an experienced or a newly or recently qualified teacher looking for good prospects for career development. This opportunity is to cover a teacher on maternity leave and will run to the end of the academic year.
For a full time position with a competitive salary starting immediately contact Natalie from Supply Desk For more information and registration on firstname.lastname@example.org 02920 601860
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS