Psychology Teacher Needed in Hertfordshire
Psychology Teacher – September 2022 Start!
Salary/Rate: £26,948 – £38,174 Plus possible TLR (Depending on experience)
Start – September 2022
About the school:
The school is located in Hertfordshire aims to enrich and enhance the lives of children and young people by enabling them to make the most of outstanding learning opportunities within and beyond the curriculum. They inspire learners to be happy and confident enthusing a love of learning and encouraging them to have high aspirations of themselves.
About the role:
- Giving pupils the support they require and presenting opportunities for challenge
- Planning engaging lessons which inspire the pupils in your class
- Marking and assessment are expected for this position
- QTS / ECT / PGCE / QTLS / Overseas trained to UK equivalent
- Proven track record of raising attainment
- Flexible approach to teaching
If you are interested in being put forward for this teaching position please send a CV with contact details to: Asim.Kaleem@supplydesk.co.uk
Alternatively please call: 01923 295 300
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. (AGY)