Qualified Fluent Welsh Primary Teacher Required
Are you a Qualified Fluent Welsh Primary School Teacher looking to work?
We can offer the flexibility to choose your own work life- balance, with the option to work in long term permanent roles, if desired.
With a rapid increase in the demand for fluent welsh speaking supply teachers, here at Supply Desk we are looking to recruit enthusiastic and professional Primary Teachers that can help to further develope the flourishing of the Welsh language in education.
Working with us at Supply Desk enables you to choose times and days that suit your other life commitments, helps to keep one foot in the classroom without fully committing to a teachers full time role and allows you to organise your schedule on a weekly basis.
What Supply Desk offers you:
- Regular and varied supply work
- Potential long term roles with a school that suits you
- Weekly pay at a rate of £127.50 – £138 per day / MPS
- Weekly availability adjustments so we can find placements that work around you
- Access to CPD training such as; Safeguarding, Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Fully compliant with Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A dedicated team that strive to find work that’s convenient for you
What we require from you:
- Qualified teacher status (Newly qualified teachers welcome)
- Ability to speak fluent Welsh
- Experience of teaching at primary or secondary level (This can be during teaching practice)
- An enhanced DBS check with registration via the update service (This can be completed with us at Supply desk, if not already in receipt)
- EWC registration/willing to apply for EWC registration
- An enthusiastic attitude toward teaching and learning
- Ability to travel a school in your area via public transport or personal car
If you are interested in this role, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
As a supply agency we have roles throughout South Wales, including Cardiff, RCT, Monmouthshire, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Torfaen, Merthyr, Powys, Swansea, Gwent etc. so, if this role sounds like something for you but not in the right area, please get in touch.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme. We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.