Qualified Maths teacher
Maths Teacher Required – Haywards Heath
Supply Desk are recruiting for Maths Teachers in the area of Haywards Heath for a temporary role. Nov 20 – Dec 20 (7 weeks). The role will be full time, inclusive of planning, prep and marking.
Supply Desk work closely with the secondary schools in the Haywards Heath and surrounding areas and are constantly looking for the best teachers to send into these schools.
- Passionate about Maths
- Do you have strong classroom management skills
- Are you able to implement effective behaviour management strategies
- Excited for a challenge
The minimum requirements for this role are:-
- Have the right to work in the UK
- 2 Years’ worth of references
- A current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
- PGCE or Equivilant Qualification
- Experience teaching Maths in UK
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- CPD – a number of courses available
- Competitive rates of pay
- Sociable working hours
- On call 24/7
- Career advice
- Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
- Team teach training
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Interview preparation
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Dedicated Recruitment consultant
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.