Religious Education Teacher
Starting Date: September 2021 start
Contract: Full Time, Long Term
Supply Desk are proud to be working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School in the Havering area in their search for a Religious Education Teacher. The school believes that it is a shared responsibility to ensure each and every student achieves to the best of their potential. They inspire learners to be happy and confident enthusing a love of learning and encouraging them to have high aspirations of themselves.
They offer a challenging and broad curriculum including extending their learning regularly to provide opportunities outside of the classroom. They are seeking someone who will share their ethos and contribute to their continued success and raising levels of attainment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A newly qualified or experienced teacher / Religious educator
- Have a genuine love of Religious Education and excellent subject knowledge
- Current DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Able to provide 2 years of work history
You will receive:
- Own designated consultant
- Dedicated candidate care team to support you through your application
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
To take full advantage of this Religious educator opportunity in Thurrock please forward your CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on: 01708 209016 / 07435 552169 to discuss this further