Religious Education Teacher, Slough
Register now using our new virtual registration process to start as soon as possible
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a result-driven Religious Education Teacher for a good rated school in Slough. The successful applicant will be required to lead inspirational lessons to all pupils in RE across KS3-KS5. You will be expected to deliver valuable lessons that stretch the class and encourage a passion for the subject.
The role is full time, Monday-Friday, paid to scale. There is parking available on site and the school is accessible via public transport.
- A resourceful individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- You will be teaching key stage 3-5 students
- Planning lessons will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for SEN pupils within your class
Requirements for the Role:
- · Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- · Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- · Own designated consultant
- · Dedicated candidate care team to support you through your application
- · Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- · Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more or would like to register then please give Jenny a call on 01923 295 338/ 01494 840 527or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not quite what you are looking for please still get in touch as we have a number of roles available for when schools re open !