Reading Tutors in M20, South Manchester
Reading Support on a 1:1 and small group basis
Provide Reading Intervention to KS3 and KS4 students
Schools in M20, South Manchester
Love to Read?
Love to work with children?
Love to make a difference?
Love to Read is a Reading Intervention Programme which focuses on pupils reading ages and confidence. This is driven by the shocking statistic that roughly 1 in 5 (20%) of school aged children are unable to read. This programme focuses on Primary and Secondary aged children, currently working closely with secondary schools in M20, South Manchester.
- Supporting pupils in secondary schools with reading and English
- Full time – temporary long term for 10 weeks (Continued long term positions available)
- Delivering a specific reading programme with proven success
- Make a difference to children’s reading confidence and behaviour as a result
- September 2021 start date
- Passionate about reading and working with children
- Committed and dedicated
- Able to easily build relationships
Do you have a passion for reading? Do you want to gain more school based experience? Would you
Please email me your CV on email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.