Reception Teacher – Maternity Cover
Reception Teacher – Gravesend
If you are a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher looking for a school with a more holistic approach school or an experienced teacher looking for a positive change, please fill free to apply below.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
- Dedicated team of experienced Consultants, all committed to ensuring excellent service and communication
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing CPD courses offered
- Termly networking events
- Teaching a class in Reception
- Planning and Marking responsibilities alongside another Reception teacher
- Staff meetings and parents evening
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have previous experience teaching UK Primary Reception/EYFS curriculum
- Have previous experience teaching in UK Primary schools to KS1
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 01634 404 876 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.