Reception Teacher – North Leeds – Full time
Are you an experienced Reception Teacher looking for a new role? Supply desk are looking to appoint a Reception Teacher to work in a primary school in North Leeds. This is a long term, full time position which is due to start as soon as possible The successful candidate will be leading a class of 30 children with mixed abilities. This role is suitable for both experienced teachers and NQT’s, recent experience teaching in early years is essential.
- Hold QTS.
- Have recent experience teaching Reception.
- Be able to motivate and inspire young learners.
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
Safeguarding and promoting children’s welfare is important to the schools which means that an applicant must hold a valid Enhanced DBS check or be willing to apply for a check through Supply Desk.
If you would like to apply for the Reception Teacher role or require any further information please call Holly Johnson on 0113 367 0991.