Reception Teacher Huddersfield
Early Years Teacher Huddersfield (HD2)
Supply desk is currently working with this fantastic primary school in the HD2 area of Huddersfield and they are actively seeking to appoint a strong Early Years teacher. The ideal teacher should be able to work effectively and efficiently within their school, pushing attainment and understanding throughout the Early Years unit.
This wonderful primary school in the HD2 area of Huddersfield has an excellent opportunity for an Early Years teacher to join their team this September 2021 on a temporary basis to cover maternity.
Are you a nurturing and creative Early Years Teacher?
Would you like to work with a class of Reception children who are enthusiastic and keen to learn?
The EYFS teacher will excel in these areas:
- Observe, assess and record each child’s progress
- Keep up to date with changes in the EYFS
- Supporting the vision, ethos and policies of the school and promoting high levels of achievement in EYFS.
- Support the Head teacher and EYFS Phase Leader in the monitoring of the quality of teaching and children’s achievements
- Work with others, including teaching assistants and early year’s practitioners to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors.
- You must be able to build long lasting and trusting relationships and display a passion for early childhood education.
- QTS or EYTS
More about the school:
- 2 form entry school based in the LS9 area of Leeds.
- An impressive staff force, all of whom have been there for a number of years, establishing itself as one of the most sought after schools in the area.
- Friendly, warm and welcoming, this school is a haven to continue or begin a successful career.
- You will be well supported by the senior leadership team, who firmly believe that good teaching comes from good leadership.
If you are passionate about early years education and want to make a real contribution towards young children’s learning then apply directly to this AD or email your CV to Lucy.email@example.com.
Supply desk work in partnership with many schools across West Yorkshire including schools in; Bradford, Calderdale, Leeds, Huddersfield and Kirklees call 0113 3670991 to find out about many of our permenant, temporary or day to day vacancies we have available. Or visit https://www.supplydesk.co.uk/jobs/location/west-yorkshire/ to see our current vacancies.