Reception Teacher Required in Gorton
Reception Teacher Required in Manchester (M18)
Are you ready to go the extra mile by encouraging and inspiring children through their most crucial development stage?
Supply Desk is looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join an improving primary school in Manchester (M18) as a Reception Teacher who will support in the next step of their pupil’s educational journey. To start in March, with a potential to become permanent. The school will consider applicants who are NQTs and experienced teacher for this Reception Teacher post.
About the school…
- Graded ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED but are aspiring to become ‘OUTSTANDING’
- Supportive and hardworking staff members
- Great facilities and support network within the Early Years foundation stage
- A school with high expectations
- Hard-working ethic
About the role…
- Deliver and plan lessons according to the EYFS Statutory Framework
- Teaching children and working to develop them to their potential
- Working in partnership with parents and developing good relationships with children
- Outdoor leaning and continuous provision
- Support the development of the pupils
- Experience of working with various phonics schemes
- A passion for childcare and ensuring the development of young children
- You must be motivated, organised and creative with the ability to create different lessons and activities, which will support the learning of pupils
- Comfortable with challenging behaviour
- Communication through visual aids
- Further experience such as working with children with SEN would be desirable
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role, you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.