EYFS Primary School Teacher
Full-time – Temporary to Permanent
January 2021 start
Supply Desk are seeking good and outstanding EYFS teachers, who pride themselves on academic excellence, a positive outlook and preparing children with the necessary life skills to become confident and independent.
We are searching for a teacher with good experience working with EYFS children. This is a full time, temporary to permanent vacancy, suitable for a Primary NQT or an experienced EYFS Primary teacher in Aylesbury.
This school has a family like feel, modern classrooms, inspiring teaching and an excellent education experience for all children. This is a fantastic environment for both teaching and learning, with a supportive Senior Leadership Team. You must have a progressive attitude, looking to adapt your teaching style to suit the needs of the pupils.
- EYFS Primary School Teacher – Aylesbury
- Internal progression is offered at this school whenever possible.
- You will be responsible for all planning, marking and assessment in line with the EYFS curriculum.
- This role is full time.
- Pay is on a scale and dependant on experience.
- January 2021 start – Aylesbury
- Interviews being held virtually or in person dependent on the schools health and safety policy.
- Be accountable for the children’s progress.
- Work effectively with and delegate differentiation activities to the TA’s.
- Experienced Primary Teachers or NQTs are both welcomed to apply.
- You must be willing to develop and grow as a Primary Teacher.
- Must be able to work well within a team as well as independently using your own initiative.
- QTS/ PGCE/School Direct/BEd desired.
- Graded ‘Good’ in latest Ofsted report.
- Modern and spacious school environment with excellent facilities.
- Great support staff – low staff turnover.
- Excellent and supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- Host of opportunities for CPD and team building.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Waqas Chaudry on: 01296 752499 / 07917 018329
Supply Desk is working in partnership with several Local Authorities and represent a host of opportunities in the boroughs of Barnet, Brent and Enfield. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.