Trainee Education Recruitment Consultant Role
Supply Desk’s Brighton branch are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Brighton team ideally coming from either of the following backgrounds:
- B2B or B2C
- Business Development
- Sales Manager
- Membership Advisor
- Door to Door
- Field Sales
- Estate Agency
- Lettings Negotiator
- Sales Negotiator
When you join the team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will begin the Supply Desk induction programme, which will teach you all of the basic aspects of sales and recruitment within education to set you on the right track for success.
- £19-£22,000 starting salary for a trainee
- Excellent commission scheme + benefits package
- Full support with comprehensive training package
- 5* offices with parking onsite
- Career progression
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be taught how to build your own database of clients (schools) and candidates (jobseekers) so you are effectively building your own business.
Here are some key responsibilities you will have as a Recruitment Consultant:
• New client research and development – This will mean a lot of time on the telephone, particularly in the first 6-12 months when you have minimal customers.
We are looking for a pro-active person to work S.M.A.R.T and make ‘candidate led’ canvass calls.
• Candidate Resourcing – Using job boards, contact relevant candidate and assessing them over the telephone, as well as heavily networking using social media website, such as LinkedIn
• Advert Writing and Management – Write clear adverts, which will attract the highest quality of candidates and manage the response through our advert response tool.
• Vacancy Capture – Take formal job specifications from clients over the telephone and face to face to discover the detailed requirements of our clients.
Additional key personality qualities include:
• Competitive Edge
• Resilient Nature
• Target Driven
• Motivated with clear reasons to succeed and personal goals
• Creativity and problem solving mind
• Articulate and Intelligent
• Great communication skills
• Good sense of humour
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, ambitious business and a branch that has performed exceptionally well in the last 12 months with a dedicated and personable manager at the helm.
If you are looking to develop a rewarding, long term successful career, and you feel you meet the criteria then apply today! Please send you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07976609585
About Supply Desk:
We have been operating since 2002 when we launched the first agency management recruitment services within education, for school groups in the UK. This was delivered in partnership with the London Borough of Harrow in 2002. The service was ground-breaking for the time and within the first 2 years, savings of over £1 million were made across the authority, and teacher retention rates improved by 70%. We’re proud of our history as innovators in Education and our vision to be recognised as such is reflected in the many ways we try to help schools find the right staff. We now have over 14 years of experience and our focus today is still on a fair price and a ‘never-compromise’ attitude to quality. To help schools raise standards we know we need to find the best talent and then create the right match. We do this by getting to know each individual school, their staff, their pupils and culture before recommending the right candidate