Are you looking to kick-start a recruitment career for a rapidly growing business in its Brighton/Southampton branch? Then look no further!
We’re seeking a motivated, hard-working recruitment resourcer to report directly to our Brighton/Southampton Manager and work closely with our team of Recruitment Consultants.
Recruitment experience is desirable but not essential – what matters most is that you have the right attitude, and exceptional communications skills. We’re looking for charming, welcoming people able to build a rapport with colleagues and candidates alike.
TO SUCEED YOU NEED:
- Exceptional communication skills – both in person and on the phone
- The confidence to build a rapport with a wide variety of people
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Great administrative skills
- A good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Recruitment experience is an advantage but not essential – if you’re a confident communicator, get in touch
Among other duties, you’ll be expected to:
- Support and facilitate various recruitment assessment days and events
- Screen CVs and conduct telephone interviews with candidates
- Ensure a consistent pipeline of quality candidates is maintained for the branch
- Offer a brilliant candidate experience for every job seeker who calls or visits the office
- Manage all vetting processes for each candidate
- Help the branch manager to implement the most creative and cost-effective recruitment methods
- Collate and record interview feedback
- Work with our compliance team to clear candidates ready to go out to work
- This list is not exhaustive and additional duties will be required as necessary
This is a genuine opportunity to begin your career in recruitment in a supportive environment with fantastic scope for career progression.
If this is the job for you then please click apply now, we would love to hear from you! You can also send
your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.