Religious Education teacher
Religious Education Teacher – Havering – January 2022 Start
Supply Desk have an exciting vacancy for a newly qualified or experienced Religious Education Teacher in a secondary school located in the Havering area.
Due to expansion, the school have a new job available for a motivated and talented Religious Education Teacher in their high achieving humanities department.
If you are an engaging qualified Religious Education Teacher, committed to raising standards and spreading enthusiasm, then we would like to hear from you ASAP. This is a great opportunity to utilise and build on existing skills and experience or to begin a teaching career in a supportive school environment.
You will be delivering Religious Education lessons across KS3 and KS4 as a minimum and fulfil all teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and assessment.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Hold QTS/ PGCE or equivalent
- Have experience teaching RE in a secondary school environment
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have the desire to work in a demanding but rewarding school
- The ability to raise attainment levels
The successful RE Teacher will benefit from:
- A commitment to professional development from the school and Supply Desk
- A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
- A supportive senior management team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for our children
Call Jack on 01708 209 016 to discuss this and many other roles Supply Desk has got to offer.
Email your CV to Havering@supplydesk.co.uk
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme. We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate. (AGY)