Religious Education Teacher
Religious Education Teacher – Full-Time – Maternity Cover
Pay depending on experience – Full-Time – Easter start
Supply Desk is working with a School in Andover sourcing for a full-time Teacher of Religious Education to cover a Maternity cover from Easter till December. This is a temporary contract.
The school in question is graded Outstanding by Ofsted and their vision is to always work in partnership with their students, parents and local community to create a positive research-engaged environment for learning and teaching, where everyone is valued and respected.
If you are an NQT or an experienced teacher, please feel free to apply!
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
- Dedicated team of experienced Consultants, all committed to ensuring excellent service and communication
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing CPD courses offered
- Termly networking events
- Teaching the Religious Education UK curriculum to KS3 and KS4
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have previous experience teaching the Religious Education UK curriculum
- Have previous experience teaching Religious Education in UK schools
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Jennifer on 07811 433019 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this Religious Education Teacher post and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.