Religious Education Teachers – Dover area
Religious Education Teacher – Dover
NQTS and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Teaching Religious Education
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Possible responsibility for providing extra-curricular Religious Education clubs and further interventions for students
- Dover area
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching a Religious Education specialism to A-Level in the UK Curriculum
- Experience teaching in UK Schools
- Must be DBS checked (enhanced DBS not essential but beneficial)
Please call Hannah on 0203 962 4000 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. Visit www.supplydesk.co.uk for our list of vacancies in the Dover area.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.