Religious Studies Teacher
Religious Studies- September 2021 Start
Due to expansion, the school have a new job available for a motivated and talented Religious Studies Teacher in their high achieving humanities department.
If you are an engaging qualified Religious Studies Teacher, committed to raising standards and spreading enthusiasm, then we would like to hear from you ASAP. This is a great opportunity to utilise and build on existing skills and experience or to begin a teaching career in a supportive school environment.
You will be delivering Religious Studies lessons across KS3 and KS4 as a minimum and fulfil all teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and assessment.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Hold QTS/ PGCE or equivalent
- Have experience teaching Religious Studies in a secondary school environment
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have the desire to work in a demanding but rewarding school
- The ability to raise attainment levels
The successful Religious Studies Teacher will benefit from:
- A commitment to professional development from the school and Supply Desk
- A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
- A supportive senior management team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for our children
Supply Desk is the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire Council and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to Raja.Singh@supplydesk.co.uk
or call Raja on: 01923 295 300 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.