Resistant Materials Teacher
Design and Technology – Resistant Materials Teacher
Part Time/ Full Time; Fixed Term Contract/Permanent
April and September 2021
Supply Desk have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Design and Technology Resistant Materials Teacher in a secondary school located in Buckinghamshire.
Due to expansion, they have a new job available for a motivated and talented Resistant Materials Teacher in their high achieving Design and Technology department.
If you are an engaging qualified Design and Technology Teacher with a specialism in Resistant Materials, committed to raising standards and spreading enthusiasm, then we would like to hear from you ASAP.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or be working towards it
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have the desire to work in a demanding but rewarding school
The successful Resistant Materials Teacher will benefit from:
- A commitment to provide personal development
- A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
- A supportive senior management team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for our children
- Excellent resources to allow for the planning and delivery of engaging lessons
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 374 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 or Nav Panesar on 07584 632190 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.