Are you looking to kick-start a recruitment career for a rapidly growing business at one of its flagship branches? Then look no further!
We’re seeking a motivated, hard-working recruitment resourcer to report directly to our Brighton Branch Manager and work closely with our team of Recruitment Consultants.
Recruitment experience is desirable but not essential – what matters most is that you have the right attitude, and exceptional communications skills. We’re looking for charming, welcoming people able to build a rapport with colleagues and candidates alike.
TO SUCEED YOU NEED:
- Exceptional communication skills – both in person and on the phone
- The confidence to build a rapport with a wide variety of people
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Great administrative skills
- A good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Recruitment experience is an advantage but not essential – if you’re a confident communicator, get in touch
Among other duties, you’ll be expected to:
- Support and facilitate various recruitment assessment days and events
- Screen CVs and conduct telephone interviews with candidates
- Ensure a consistent pipeline of quality candidates is maintained for the branch
- Offer a brilliant candidate experience for every job seeker who calls or visits the office
- Manage all vetting processes for each candidate
- Help the branch manager to implement the most creative and cost-effective recruitment methods
- Collate and record interview feedback
- Work with our compliance team to clear candidates ready to go out to work
- This list is not exhaustive and additional duties will be required as necessary.
If this is the job for you then please send your cv to email@example.com or if would like to have a further chat about the role then please contact Claire Watson on 07976609585