Science Graduates to work as Teaching Assistants/Cover Supervisors in Secondary Schools around Crawley.
No experience needed, just a can do attitude and a passion for education!
About the Science Graduate / Teaching Assistant – Cover Supervisor position:
This is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training. No experience needed, but any experience working with children or young people in any capacity will help, including any classroom experience being advantageous.
Contract details for the Teaching Assistant – Cover Supervisor position:
- Location – Crawley
- Type of work – TA or Cover Supervisor in a Secondary school
- Rate of pay – £60-£80 per day (rate depandeant on position)
To be eligible you must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree in Science
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.