Science Teacher – Gravesend area
Science Teacher – Gravesend
NQTS and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Teaching Science – Specialism in either Biology, Physics or Chemistry to A-level
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Responsibility for providing extra-curricular Science clubs and further interventions for students
- Gravesend area
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching a Science specialism to A-Level in the UK Curriculum
- Experience teaching in UK Schools
- Must be DBS checked (enhanced DBS not essential but beneficial)
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. Visit www.supplydesk.co.uk for our list of vacancies in the Gravesend area.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.