Science Teacher required in Buckinghamshire
Science teacher with QTS
Reputable school in a vibrant Buckinghamshire location
Required full time from April / September 2021
This School in Buckinghamshire prides itself on its commitment to promoting an inclusive learning environment. Working with the Science department, you’ll experience first-hand the emphasis put on creativity and how the staff at the School contribute to the successes of the school. The transport links and surrounding area will play a part in making your experience at this Ofsted rated “Good” School a considerable highlight, whatever stage you are at in your career.
- Science teacher (Physics/Biology/Chemistry) with QTS
- Vibrant school in Buckinghamshire
- April / September 2021 start
- Committed to student’s academic achievement
- Dedicated team player and natural leader
- Preparation of lesson plans, marking and parents evenings
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional and personal development through Supply Desk Limited
- Contributory pension scheme
- Work in a continuously improving school
- Terrific Buckinghamshire location with excellent transport links
- Gratification from sharing your knowledge in Science
If this opportunity speaks to the educator in you, do not hesitate to get in touch. Feel free to contact Andre in the Buckinghamshire Team on 07787 276 270 or email Buckinghamshire@supplydesk.co.uk to kick-start the next chapter in your career.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme.
We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.