Supply Desk would like to offer this great opportunity for a Secondary Science Teacher starting from September 2021, full time – £25,543 to £37,152 in the Reading area
Supply Desk are proud to be supporting an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School in the Reading area in their search for an enthusiastic and dedicated Science Teacher. The school believes that it is a shared responsibility to ensure each and every student achieves to the best of their potential. They inspire learners to be happy and confident enthusing a love of learning and encouraging them to have high aspirations of themselves.
They offer a challenging and broad curriculum including extending their learning regularly to provide opportunities outside of the classroom. They are seeking someone who will share their ethos and contribute to their continued success and raising levels of attainment.
There is an excellent support network and senior leadership team as well as the school benefiting from a strong partnership with the wider community, its students and their families.
The role for a Science Teacher in the Reading area:
- Sharing passion for Science through inspirational and engaging lessons
- Contributing to the organisation and progression of the science department
- Taking a proactive role within the department
- Using creative methods to keep students engaged in order to raise attainment
- All Science specialisms will be considered
- Qualified Teacher – QTS/ PGCE/ QTLS/ NQT/ Overseas trained teacher to UK equivilant
- Teaching experience within the UK education system or knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Experience of strategies to maximise student progress including assessment for learning
- Skills to support students achievement including strategies relating to SEND or underachieving students and stretching those who are exceeding
- Ability to relate to, and work successfully with, students of all ages and from varying backgrounds
- Ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
- Ability to reflect and develop own practice with the commitment to ensure the growth of professional abilities
Please get in touch today to apply for this Science Teacher position in the Reading area!
In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. (AGY)