Part Time/ Full Time; Fixed Term Contract/ Temporary to Permanent
September 2020 start
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting a good rated School located in Buckinghamshire in their search for a Science teacher.
The school prides itself in:
- Instilling a life-long love of learning and laying the foundations for the future success of its students
- Exam results – the students’ progress speak for themselves making this one of the top performing schools in Buckinghamshire
- Each student being encouraged to be the best they can be and to have self-worth and mutual respect for each other.
The school has an excellent support network for staff surrounding behaviour, pastoral care and senior leadership. They recognise that the staff play an integral part in its success and therefore invest in their team with regular development and training.
This position for a Science Teacher in Buckinghamshire will require the ideal candidate to be:
- A newly qualified or experienced teacher with a genuine love of Science and excellent subject knowledge
- Able to deliver the curriculum across KS3, 4 and preferably KS5 teaching the subject of science and all science specialisms will be considered
- Able to think on your feet and adapt lessons to cater to the ability levels and needs of all students
- Adaptable and capable of inspiring students in a fun and creative way, contributing to raising attainment levels and the continuing success of the school
Experienced and newly qualified Science Teachers or unqualified teachers with a wealth of previous experience across Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas are all welcomed to apply.
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 300 / 01494 840527 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. Alternatively you must hold a full, current valid DBS which is registered to the update service and be able to produce the original certificate. (AGY)