Science Teacher KS3/4 desirable – Full time or part time – January 2022 start – Slough, Berkshire
A large Ofsted rated Good secondary school located in Slough, Berkshire which is a very friendly and nurturing environment. They are effective in all areas including teaching, learning, assessment, leadership and management as well as achieving good outcomes for their students. The school believes in achieving excellence, being creative, kind and hardworking and instil this in both students and staff. Students are developed into confident learners who are prepared for life after school regardless of their background. They recognise that the success of their students depends on a well-developed staff team and offer regular opportunities for CPD and programmes of study for new teachers.
- Delivering Science lessons at KS3/4 would be an advantage
- Planning creative lessons to inspire and motivate students
- Supporting students by adapting lessons to cater for all
- Allow opportunities for re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion
- Passionate about the subject of Science
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Experience of teaching within a secondary school
- Relevant qualification
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
Supply Desk represent a host of opportunities in Slough, Berkshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Haider Raza on: 01923 295 300 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.