Science Teacher – Immediate Start – St Leonards
Supply Desk are working with a welcoming and supportive secondary school in St Leonards who wish to appoint a committed and ambitious Science Teacher to teach Key Stage 3 and 4 Science as a part of their excellent team. This role is full time and Temporary with a view for the right candidate to turn permanent.
As a valued member of the team they can offer you:
- An experienced and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team / Middle Leadership Team and pastoral team
- A commitment to your continued professional development at whatever career stage you’re at.
- A school committed to consistency of student experience and sustained improvement
Can you offer the following to the students?
- Values-driven outstanding teaching
- A real passion for science and for learning
- Tenacity to drive and improve the outcomes of staff and students
- Ability to teach KS3 and 4 Science.
If you have the motivation and drive for excellence and want to be part of and lead an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that all students make the best possible progress in an ambitious school with the desire to be ‘outstanding’, we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
Salary: Teachers Pay Scale
To find out more about this role and other roles we have available in Sussex, please apply today and our dedicated consultant will contact you, or visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
If you would have any questions, please contact Kirsty on 01273 022 222 or email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check and meet Safer Recruitment standards
In addition, do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.