Teacher of Science – Required from September 2020
We are seeking an enthusiastic teacher with high aspirations and excellent classroom management skills.
Can you offer the following to the students and teachers of our client?
- Be an outstanding teacher
- Be passionate about learning
- Have the tenacity and drive to improve the outcomes of all students
- Teach KS3 and KS4 Science
As a valued member of the team, our client can offer you:
- Clear and shared values and expectations with an emphasis on “be the best you can be”
- An experienced and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
- A commitment to professional development
- A school committed to consistency and sustained improvement
If you have the motivation and drive for excellence and want to be a part of an enthusiastic dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that all students make the best possible progress in an ambitious school with the desire to be ‘outstanding’, we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
Salary: Teachers Pay Scale/UPS Scale
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.