Science Teacher– Windsor Area– April 2021 Start – Full Time
Main pay range to upper pay range
A school in the Windsor area is seeking a passionate fully qualified science teacher to start a full time role from April. The school is in an ideal location for public transport or car, boasting exceptional student and parent’s relationships. The school is on a journey with the lead of their head teacher, ensuring all their students become successful, upstanding young adults in their community.
What you will be doing as a Science Teacher:
- Full time 5 day a week role as a science teacher
- You will teach your science specialism to KS5
- You will have full planning, marking, assessment and class responsibility
- Autonomy to craft and design own lessons
- Fair teaching timetable with ample marking and preparation time
You will need:
- QTS / science teacher experience
- UK school teaching experience
- Proven track record of raising attainment levels in science
- Open and flexible approach to teaching
What you will get:
- Competitive pay rates
- Career development and opportunities for CPD
- Your own one to one consultant who specialises in Education recruitment
- A pension scheme
- £100 for every candidate you recommend to us who works with us for 5 shifts (please ask for full details)
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.