Science Teacher – Slough – Full Time – September 2021 Start
Are you an experienced Science Teacher looking for a post at a well-respected secondary school that teaches in a creative, inclusive manor?
Or maybe you are a Newly Qualified Science Teacher looking for a school that will support you through your induction ensuring you have the best opportunity to become an excellent teacher?
An established secondary school has an interesting new position available for a talented Science Teacher to start from September 2021!
The school believes that students should leave ready to take on the world with the skills, qualifications and values to succeed in life. It provides an environment where barriers to learning can be overcome, confidence developed and educational excellence achieved. Students are encouraged to have high aspirations of themselves and to respect each other and their teachers. The school environment is extremely supportive and boasts excellent facilities.
Teaching here is inspirational and staff are valued and supported by a fantastic pastoral care and senior leadership team.
- All Science specialisms will be considered due to the department structure
- Teaching your specialist science subject in a way that inspires further learning and creativity in your students
- Allow opportunities to regularly recap and extend students learning
- Deliver lessons in a variety of ways including creative and visual which cater to all students needs
- Full teaching responsibility – planning/ marking/ assessment
- Be accountable for students progress
To be considered for this role you must be a fully qualified Science Teacher who possesses high expectations of their students and encourages their individual success. The school are seeking teachers who can maintain motivation even during the more challenging aspects of their role.
You will in return have access to a consultant who is on hand 24/7 for your needs, competitive pay rates, refer a friend scheme which can earn you £100 per referral and access to FREE CPD courses.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work in a forward thinking secondary school this September in Slough please send your CV to email@example.com or call our dedicated team on 01923 295 338/ 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499