Science Teacher – Slough – Start After October Half Term
£25,543 – 37,152
Location – Slough
Hours – 8am – 5pm
Starting after October Half Term
About the School:
The school is a culturally diverse Secondary school in the Slough area. They cater for children of mixed abilities from ages 11-16. The school has shown vast improvement over recent years, largely due to their senior leadership team and genuine desire to develop their staff team.
About the role – Science teacher – Slough:
The role will be full time covering Science (all specialisms will be considered) across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 if able. The school in Slough offers great chances for promotion and consistently offers extra training and CPD. The school are looking for someone with good subject knowledge, strong classroom management and a really positive attitude.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent experience teaching in UK Secondary Schools
- Be a committed team player
- Proven track record of raising attainment levels
- Be confident and adaptable to different environments
- Have strong classroom management skills and the ability to positively impact children’s behaviour
- Have QTS status, but will considered unqualified if you have a strong subject knowledge and previous full teaching experience
To apply for this Science Teacher position in Slough contact Jenny Harrison:
01923 295 300 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499/ 07435 552 169
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.