Science Teacher required ASAP
I am looking for a fully qualified Science Teacher to start full time at a secondary school in Leeds from September 2019.
The successful candidate must have QTS and the ability to plan and teach the new GCSE Science curriculum.
I am working with a well-established secondary school in Leeds, the Science department are supportive and are looking for an experienced Science teacher to join their team to inspire the next generation. If you are keen to take on your next Science teaching role and meet the requirements below please APPLY ASAP.
- PGCE (QTS)
- BA Degree in Science or related subject
- Ability to plan and teach the current GCSE Science curriculum
- Motivate and inspire students to enjoy Science and to get the best out of them
- Monitor and assess data to ensure expected progress is being made
- An individual with high expectations of achievement, and outstanding classroom practice who can instil a passion for Science in others
The successful candidate must have:
- DBS on the update service
- References to cover the last 2 years
Supply desk- Who are we?
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition… Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
If you feel that you would be a suitable fit for the position outlined above then please apply ASAP.