KS4 Science Teacher – LS11 – temporary position starting in November
Salary: £23.5k – £42.5k
Supply Desk is working with a school in LS11 that is looking for an enthusiastic Science Teacher to join its successful Science Department on a temporary basis. The school is rated as ‘good’ with outstanding features by Ofsted and its vision is to create opportunities within and beyond the curriculum to enable each student to become confident, independent and successful citizens. The school is easily accessible via the M1 and M62 and has excellent transport links. All staff at this school are highly valued and invested in through CPD; it’s a brilliant opportunity to join a very successful school.
– UK QTS and relevant degree
– A passion for teaching Science
– Ability to plan and delivery exciting Science lessons that engage and challenge a range of abilities
– To cater for a range of needs including SEND and EAL
– Committed to providing clear and meaningful feedback to pupils to drive progress.
– Strong behaviour management skills and ability create a positive learning environment where pupils are motivated.
If you think this role would suit you click apply ASAP or contact the secondary team at Supply Desk on: 01142725535
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org