Secondary Science Teacher – Aylesbury
The role is full time, paid to scale, September 2020
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a passionate Science Teacher for a school in Aylesbury.
The school itself was awarded good by OFSTED. The pupils are well behaved within the classroom and around the school. The teachers are highly motivated and encourage the pupils to meet their full potential. The school has excellent facilities and offers a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
We have been working with schools across Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements since 2002.
Supply Desk are proud to be in Partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council, and represent a variety of roles across the county in Secondary Schools, including Grammar schools and Academies.
- A resourceful individual that will encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- Planning lessons will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
Requirements for the Role:
- · Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
- · Able to commute in and around Buckinghamshire
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- · Own designated consultant
- · Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- · Free training
- · £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more or would like to arrange an interview, please call Waqas on call
01494 840 527/ 01296 752 499/01923 295 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org