Science Graduates required for Manchester, OL16
Immediate start available with competitive rates of pay (£65-£75)
Vibrant South Manchester School with excellent transport links
- Are you a recent Science Graduate?
- Are you currently undertaking a PGCE course or plan to start one?
- Does a competitive rate of pay and invaluable teaching experience appeal to you?
Supply Desk are searching for enthusiastic Science Graduates looking to further their career in the education sector and gain valuable teaching and life experience in a vibrant Manchester Secondary School, OL16.
A Cover Supervisor would typically be required for short-term teacher absences, either in advance or as ‘last minute’ replacements. Generally the tasks vary from day-to-day, which is a great way to get the transferable experience to kick-start your teaching career and build on your Science background. This Secondary School in Manchester, OL16 will provide you with the excitement and fulfilment you require from your endeavour to gain valuable Science (and otherwise) teaching experience.
- Manchester School with terrific transport links
- Competitive rates of pay (£65-£75 per day)
- Delivering pre-prepared lessons and the associated work
- Behavioural management of pupils
- Supervising work and adhering to school policies
- Collecting completed work and returning to appropriate teacher
- Invaluable teaching and Secondary School experience as well as continued support through Supply Desk
- Educated to degree level- Science Graduate
- Experience teaching or coaching children would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic, positive, energetic and resilient attitude
- Accessibility to Manchester (helped by the School’s terrific transport links)
If this opportunity speaks to the educator in you, do not hesitate to get in touch. Feel free to contact Ali at 0161 832 8092 or email at email@example.com to kick-start the next chapter in your career.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme. We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.